MO' Buck Plus Deer Bait and Attractant

Buy, Sell or Trade your Hunting and Fishing gear here
Forum rules
We are not responsible for the sale of your item -
You are responsible for the legal sale of whatever item you post here.

For your own safety and privacy please do not post phone numbers, email addresses or street addresses anywhere on this or other forums.

Please use the Private Message (PM) system to communicate directly with a private party if you need to share private information.

MO' Buck Plus Deer Bait and Attractant

Postby TSPenn » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:56 pm

MO' Buck has taken off and is becoming well known In the NJ/NY/PA area. I make this mix here in Hunterdon Cty, NJ from local NJ products. Made with FOOD GRADE Sweet black molasses, not cheap watered down feed grade used in most similar products. I'm a local Bow hunter who has developed a product that has gone wild because it works. Visit my website at http://NocknLoad.net for more info and email if you want to stop by to pick some up. This is a thick paste mix of sweet black molasses, corn, seasalt, acorns, (when available), as well as other deer attractant additives. Avaialable in 1 gallon and 5 gallon pails. Visit my website and email me first as it is selling as fast as I can make it. Bring your bow and shoot some 3D when you stop by, no charge. This is my home, ask around about MO' Buck, and me, TS Penn. Please take a look at my website, click on the MO' Buck link for pics, info, tips and tricks to deploy it, and testimonials from NJ Bow Hunters who use it.

Thanks,

TS Penn
TSPenn

Re: MO' Buck Plus Deer Bait and Attractant

Postby Runumngunum » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:04 pm

TS Welcome to the site :thumbsup: Keep us updated when the next batch is ready and your location.I would like to pick some up within the next 2 weeks to set up a few youths with your product for youth day shotgun :thumbsup:
Runumngunum

Postby TSPenn » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:19 pm

I have it available now. I'd be happy to work something out with you for youth hunters. I am a big believer in introducing youth to hunting. Visit my site and email me.

TS Penn
TSPenn

Postby TSPenn » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:21 pm

BTW, thank you for the welcome to the site. Its on my list of sites to watch every night now!

TS
TSPenn

Postby drenal » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:39 pm

ttt good stuff that mo :thumbsup:
sometimes i think deer just parachute out of sky.
hunting is not a competition of man vs man but rather a accomplishment of man vs nature
WWF (Wonderland Wildlife Federation) member for life.
If Geronimo was shooting a crossbow we all be speaking Apache
drenal
Forum Grand Poobah
Forum Grand Poobah

Postby TSPenn » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Yeah Drenal, seems to be gatherning fans fast. Bracing for saturday, last week it was nuts. Sold out, driveway filled with people talking hunting! LOL!

TS
TSPenn

Postby Runumngunum » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Sounds good TS whats the chance of next Friday a pickup of MO during the day.let my know thanks
Runumngunum

Postby TSPenn » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:55 pm

PM'd you. No problem, it goes as fast as I can make it so best to contact me a day or so before hand.

Thanks,

T
TSPenn

Postby Runumngunum » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:33 pm

Ts nice meeting you today and thanks for the tour and great Bsing withya.Put the Mo out this afternoon and put a cam on it :thumbsup:
Runumngunum

Postby TSPenn » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Hey man it was great meeting you too, glad you had the time for tour and to trade tales and strategies. Can't wait to see the pics! Check the cam in the morning! Its great meeting good folk and your work with the kids is really an asset to the sport! Hope to see ya again soon and see some pics. Take some pics of the youth you work with and write me an article abouit it for my website at NocknLoad.net

Teaching kids to hunt is very important to the future of hunting.

Thanks, enjoy the MO' Buck, and post them pic!

TS Penn
TSPenn

Return to Classifieds